Last updated: February 2020
Welcome to Gleence (the "Platform"). The Platform is controlled by Gleence.
We know that data privacy is a top issue today, and this is why we want to ensure you can enjoy using Gleence in the knowledge that your personal information (the "Data") is fully protected and that remains under your control.
Here you will find a comprehensive and transparent guide to how we collect the data, why we need it, how we use it, and how you benefit.
Owner of the data privacy
What types of personal data about you do Gleence collect and hold?
Information we obtain from other sources
We collect the following contact information publicly available from the Social platform you log in with:
- Email address
- Public name(s)
Information you choose to provide
- Your name, when registering with a personal email account
- Information about the business you are running, such as business name, location
- User-generated content, such as images, photographs and virtual content that you choose to upload
- Information in correspondence you send to us
Information we collect automatically
- We collect information regarding your use of the Platform and any other User Content that you generate through our Platform.
How do we use your information?
As explained below, we use your information to fulfill and enforce our Terms of Service, to
improve and administer the Platform, and to allow you to use its functionalities. We may also
use your information to, among other things, show you suggestions, promote the Platform, and
customize your ad experience.
We generally use the information we collect:
- to fulfill requests for products, services, Platform functionality, support and information for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes and to solicit your feedback
- to improve and develop our Platform and conduct product development
- to help us detect abuse, fraud, and illegal activity on the Platform
- to communicate with you, including to notify you about changes in our services
- to enforce our terms, conditions, and policies
- to combine all the information we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes
How do we store your information?
We process your Data in a proper manner and take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data is stored and processed by data centers located in Europe. We retain your Data for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the service so that we can fulfil our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved. Where we do not need your Data in order to provide the service to you, we retain it only for so long as we have a legitimate business purpose in keeping such data. However, there are occasions where we are likely to keep this data for longer in accordance with our legal obligations or where it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request us to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email.
Who do we share your Data with?
We share your Data with third party service providers who help us to deliver the Platform including cloud storage providers. Where required by law, we will share your information with law enforcement agencies or regulators and with third parties pursuant to a legally binding court order.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.